06 October 2011

Conversations with a Four Year Old

I called my sister today, on the way home from work, as I always do. She put me on speaker so that she could change Nolan's diaper. Maxwell took the opportunity to say hi to me, and to tell me he loves me. Then Wesley took over the call:

W: Hi No-No!

M: Hi Wesley! I love you!

W: I love you, too, No-No! What you doing?

M: Driving.

W: Where you going?

M: I just got done with work; I'm driving to my house now.

W: You should come here and we can make pancakes together.

M: I wish I could! But I can't.

W: Why not?

M: I live in Utah; you live in Idaho.

...conversation continues a bit on various topics I don't know what he was talking about...but Wesley said they were going to Wal-Mart to get taco supplies...

W: You should come make tacos with us!

M: Wesley, it would take me 5 hours to get there! You'd be in bed by the time I got there!

W: Oh...hang on a second...we need to figure out how to get you here faster!

HAHAHAHAHA. That kid cracks me up.


No comments: