05 February 2010

Random Musings on a Friday Morning

"The birds are coming back. Spring is getting closer."

"I don't know why she's looking at me. I drive a nondescript car."

"Sometimes, the only reason to call my sister is so I don't start talking to myself."

"Tazo Chai Tea Soy Latte? Yes, please!"

"I hate writing goals. Some of these things are hobbies, but if I don't keep writing things, they'll think I'm not taking this seriously."

"This job has no bearing (that I can yet see) on my future goals. How do I say that without upsetting them?"

"I have a bruise on my arm."

"Now I know what "ballast" means and why they put papers in lights that say "bad ballast."

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think that that is the reason that I call you half the time because I need to talk and it is better if someone besides my 3 and 1 year olds are listening...and it helps that we are both completely random, really? Joseph is right we call each other over the weirdest things...

Jules AF said...

hahaha I totally call my sister and it's basically like talking to myself. I just say what I want to say. I totally know the feeling.