18 February 2010

A Rant

Dear BYU:

Look, I know I didn't enroll in classes, so it was technically okay for you to tell UHEAA that. But I'm a grad student. I'd taken 8 credit hours last semester and did not need to take classes this term since I only have the thesis left.

See, I probably wouldn't be upset about this if you also hadn't put my account on hold because you don't believe me when I say I have external health insurance. *sigh* So thanks for making me have a complete meltdown over how to pay you $200+ that would then just be REFUNDED to me because you won't take Visa. Why won't you take Visa? Because when I called to ask why you were charging a usage fee which is against your contract with Visa, your representative at the Health Center said, "yeah, that's why we don't accept Visa for Health Plans and Tuition." Direct quote. I swear. They don't use Visa because they can't charge us extra with Visa. That's ridiculous.

I hope it's all taken care of. I really hate you guys. I'm glad I won't have to be in school much longer.

Xan

P.S. BYU boys: if you see a girl struggling to carry 50 pounds of books (no exaggeration) offer to help. Trust me, no amount of girl-power-I-don't-need-a-man attitude will prevent her from accepting. Who knows, it could be the start of something beautiful.

1 comment:

mistahdoom said...

Aggravating, I'm sorry.