01 April 2010

Disney's Ducks

And no, I don't mean The Mighty Ducks or the Anaheim Ducks. I'll talk about them later.

No, this is a way to tell you guys that I went to DISNEYLAND!! And I loved it. Every minute of it. I have the best aunt in the world. I just had SO. MUCH. FUN. with her. And spent WAY. TOO. MUCH. Oh well!!

Yes, the Happiest Place on Earth, comes complete with the Happiest Ducks on Earth. This particular duo, lives in the shadows of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

They seemed quite content with their lives, and I'm pretty sure that the tourists feed them well.

I can attest to this, because whilst eating at California Adventure...I may have fed the ducks some AMAZING sour dough...just saying...but that is another post for another time.

Disneyland has the happiest ducks on earth. And probably the richest...note all the pennies that they swim above. So happiest and richest ducks on earth are found at Disneyland.

No comments: